Sling TV is one of the most popular American streaming television services which lets you stream live and on-demand entertainment on your devices. It broadcasts more than 50+ channels including local cable channels, sports channels, news channels, and many more.
Sling TV offers three pans for their users: Sling Orange, Sling Blue, and Sling Orange + Blue. The Sling Orange costs $30 and offers more than 30 channels, while Sling Blue costs $30 offers more than 50 channels. Sling Orange + Blue costs $45. You can also switch between Orange and Blue at any time for further any cost.
Pause Your Sling TV Membership.
If you were on a long vacation or you need some break, you can also pause the Sling TV subscription for that time. Sling TV doesn’t want to lose its customers at any cost so that is the reason they offer the facility of pausing Sling TV subscription. You can pause your Sling TV subscription for 1 to 3 months. Here we have listed all the steps to pause your Sling TV membership.
Steps To Pause Your Sling TV Membership
- Go to https://www.sling.com/ website and sign in by using your login credentials.
- Once you have logged in, you will land on a stream interface. Locate and select the gear icon which is at the top right upper corner of your screen.
- Now you will be redirected to the Account Settings page.
- Select Manage Account to open a new tab for your account preferences.
- Sling will open a new browser tab for your account dashboard, which contains all the links you’ll need to manage your account. That includes pause your subscription, click on it.
- Choose how long you want to pause your subscription for (1, 2 or 3 months)
- Select Next and follow the on-screen instructions to finish pausing your subscription
- The pause will take effect beginning on your next billing cycle.
Canceling Your Sling TV Subscription.
Have you found some better or economical streaming service, then Sling TV? Are you fed up with the expensive bills of Sling TV? Do you want to know how to cancel your Sling TV subscription? If your answer is yes, then you can go for cancellation by following the below instructions.
Steps To Cancel Your Sling TV Membership
- Go to https://www.sling.com/ website and click on the Sign In which is located at the upper top left corner of your screen.
- You’ll arrive on Sling’s login page. Now enter your login credentials to login to your account.
- Once you logged in to your Sling TV account, you will land on stream interface. Locate the gear icon and click on it. It is located at the upper left corner of your screen.
- Now you will be redirected to the Account Settings page. Select Manage Account to open a new tab for your account preferences.
- A new browser tab will be open for your account dashboard which contains all the links that you will need to manage your account
- Select Cancel Subscription which you will find on the left side of your account dashboard under Your Subscription heading.
- Sling will present you with a pop message on your screen to divert your mind about canceling. If you are sure then press Cancel Subscription at the bottom of the pop-up message.
- Again Sling will give you the option of pausing your subscription instead of canceling it. If you are not happy with the service and decide to cancel it, then select Continue To Cancel to complete your cancellation process.
- The sling may send you another message asking for the reason why you want to cancel a subscription. Fill out the details if you want and press Continue To cancel again to complete the process.
- Now your Sling TV subscription is successfully canceled and you will be not charged from the next billing date.
If you experience any kind of difficulty while canceling your Sling TV subscription, you can take support from our Sling TV customer executives.
Call them if you need any kind of help or support from Sling TV Customer Support. They are available 24*7 hours to assist you.