After so many attempts still your Garmin device is not working, then read this article. In this article we have a solution for your problem.
Before proceeding Firstly, we have to know about what is the reason behind the issue of Garmin GPS Not Working. Lets first understand what this issue all about.
Like other electronic devices, a Garmin GPS device has also some technical glitches which creates the problem due to which Garmin GPS not working properly or turning on. It can happen due to any of the hardware or software malfunction. There is also there some common issue which causes for the same reason and have the same solution. These some common issue are:
- Garmin GPS not working.
- Garmin Map Crashing.
- Nuvi Stopped Working.
- Touch screen not Responsive.
- Garmin GPS Won’t Turn On.
- Maps Not Updating In Garmin.
- Not Getting Signals On Garmin.
- “No map found” On Garmin.
Apart from that, there are also other issue which is responsible for Garmin GPS not working and have different reasons and different solutions.
Here now we will share with you advance troubleshooting guide that will help you in turning on your GPS device.
Troubleshooting Steps To Fix Garmin GPS Not Working Issue:
Here some of the simple steps to follow to troubleshoot problems of Garmin GPS not turning on the issue:
- Firstly, ensure that your Garmin device is charged. If it is not charged, then charged it and then perform a hard reset. It will format all the data from your Garmin device.
- To perform the hard reset, disconnect your device from the power plug.
- At the bottom right corner of your device, there is a power button. Press it and hold for a few seconds and keep your fingers on the screen.
- Press Yes on the screen and follow the instruction which is displayed on the screen. It will reboot your Garmin device. By doing this master reset, it will clear all the software related issues in your Garmin device.
- Make sure that the GPS antenna is plugged on your Garmin device correctly.
- Once the whole process complete, check your gaming device is working properly or not.
After doing all the above mentioned troubleshooting steps still your issue, not solved, then try to uninstall the Gaming GPS app and try to reinstall it again. For that, follow the below steps:
- Reset your device again by following the above mentioned steps and link it to your PC using a USB cable.
- Now download the test version of the Garmin Express app on your computer or laptop and register your device on it.
- If you unable to find any Map update dashboard, then select Home Icon. It is on the left top corner of the Garmin Express Software window. Next, select Install button and wait for your device to update.
Sometimes, it is very hard to identify the problem, at that time we need help of any technical person who have knowledge and experience in the relevant field.
If still your Garmin Device Not Working properly and you are looking for help who bring you out of this annoying situation then you are totally at right place.
We are certified GPS Tech Support Provider Company who helps their customers in fixing their problem with their Garmon GPS device device.
Get in touch with our technical team via chat, email or call. We are available 24*7 hours in your assistance. No need to be worried about while making a call on our helpline number our customer executive are very friendly and professional. They will listen your query carefully and provides you solution accordingly.