Are you the Roku user who wants to stream Sling Tv on your Roku then we are going to illustrate all the steps with you that will help you in setup your Sling Tv on Roku. Sometimes it has been seen that after proper setup you were unable to stream Sling on Roku. For that, you must be sure that you have an active Roku account. Try these troubleshooting tips when Sling Tv not working on Roku and for any help contact with a Roku Customer Service which is available 24*7 hours.
If you are unable to stream Sling TV on Roku then might be a chance that you have not configured the Sling Tv on rock properly. You can fix this issue by reinstalling the app. Follow this troubleshooting step when your Sling TV not working on Roku. We hope these troubleshooting steps help you in fixing your issue.
The troubleshooting steps are also the same for other common issues like:
- Sling Not Working On Roku
- Why Sling Not Working On Roku TV
- Sling Not Working On Roku Stick
- Sling Not Loading On Roku TV
- Why Isn’t Sling Working On Roku
- Sling App Not Working On Roku TV
- Sling App Not Working On Roku
- Initially, remove the Sling from your Roku account. Visit my.roku.com website on your computer or mobile.
- Enter your logging credentials to sign in your Roku account. Now select manage your subscriptions.
- Make sure Sling Tv is listed on your subscription list.
- Exit or Sign Out.
- Open Roku on your Smart TV or the screen that uses for streaming Roku channels.
- Press the home button on your Roku remote.
- Move the cursor and select the channel which you want to remove, select Sling and press Start to open the menu option.
- Select the removed channel and confirm when asked.
Sling TV from your Roku Account has been successfully uninstalled. Follow these steps to reinstall the Sling TV on your Roku account.
- Open the Roku home screen.
- Now Open the Roku home screen.
- Now search “Sling” on the search option.
- Select Sling TV and click to continue.
- Select Add channel and installation will begin after that.
- When the installation is complete, go back to the home page and Select-String TV to stream on the screen.
After doing all the steps and still you unable to stream Sling TV on your Roku device, then you can take Roku Support by dialing 1-877-590-2114 and talk to the Roku helpline. You can also take Roku Support if you are unable to follow the steps listed above.
If you want to learn more about Sling TV, please Click Here