Did you get double charge on YouTube TV? If yes, then read on this article in which we have discussed in brief how to report unauthorized charges.
If you see any charge on your bank statement or credit card for a digital purchase on YouTube TV that you have not made, then you can report the charges to YouTube TV within 120 days of the transaction.
How To Identify That You Are Double Charge for YouTube TV
To identify unauthorized or double charges, please follow the below steps:
Step 1: Firstly check your bank statements, if you have accidentally charges on YouTube TV then it will appear on your statement as GOOGLE*YouTube TV.
If there is no such type of charges in this format in your statement, it means it didn’t come from YouTube Tv. In that case, consult with your bank or card issuer for more information.
Step 2: If you didn’t find any YouTube TV transaction, then check with your family and friends to see if they made the purchase, or someone played a game that resulted in accidental charges.
If you find out that the charges are accidental and unauthorized, contact YouTube TV Support to request a refund.
How To Report An Unauthorized Or Double Charges On YouTube TV
Once you’ve found that the charge is from YouTube TV and wasn’t made by anyone you know, report the charges to our support team within 120 days of the transaction. To find your claim, you need the email address you used to submit the claim, and the claim ID sent to your email.
- Go to the Report unauthorized purchase page through this link https://pay.google.com/payments/unauthorizedtransactions?uts%3Dstatus. A page will be open as shown in the figure below:
- Enter your email addresses and again enter your email address to verify it.
- Now select the payment method on which you find the charges.
- Select the purchase date
- Select the currency and enter the amount that you have charged for the purchases.
- You can also describe the issue in the text section, but it is optional.
- Now click on the checkbox. It verifies that you do not authorize the purchase that you have reported in this form.
- Click on the Submit button.