Sometimes, YouTube TV Not Working. There might be possible that YouTube TV server went down or maybe any other reason like internet connection, app updating, or any other device issue. But how we can check that which reason will be responsible for not working on YouTube TV.
So here are some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue of Roku Youtube App Not Working. This troubleshooting step would also be the same for YouTube TV Not Working On Roku.
How To Fix When YouTube TV Not Working On Roku 2020
With our troubleshooting guide, you will able to fix Roku YouTube not working and other Roku Not Working issues easily. All the troubleshooting steps are shared by our YouTube TV experts. For more info, call us at 844-545-3222. The below steps are also same for other issues such as:
- Youtube TV Not Working On Roku
- Youtube TV Not Working
- Roku Not Working
- Youtube TV Not Showing Up On Roku
- Youtube TV Not Showing On Roku
- Youtube TV Not Loading On Roku
- Youtube TV Not Working On Roku 2020
- Youtube TV Problems
- Roku Youtube App Not Working
- Roku Youtube Not Working
- Roku Youtube Not Working 2020
- Youtube Not Working On Roku
1. Check YouTube TV Server Status:
Firstly check the YouTube TV server status. Is it down for everyone or only for you? To check there are two possible ways:
- Check Twitter Updates: Whenever such type of issue arises, lots of users look for help with social media. Twitter is the best place where users usually complain about YouTube TV outages by using #YouTubeTVdown or any other similar hashtags.
- Check the G Suite Status Dashboard: This site shows the current status of various Google services. It does not specifically implement for YouTube TV. If you see lots of services with a red list, it’s an indicator that some problems could also be affecting YouTube TV.
There are other social media platforms like Facebook, and Instagram where YouTube TV has its official accounts. By visiting on their accounts you can check the latest updates from the YouTube TV regarding YouTube TV down status.
2. Internet Connection:
Poor internet connection might be responsible for your YouTube TV not working. So check your internet connection status. Will it be OK. Also, ensure there should be no frequent disconnection with your network.
You can check it by giving a ping command for -t times. Also check you have the adequate speed for the function of YouTube, TV, otherwise you might be facing streaming issues with your YouTube TV. You can also check your internet speed by visiting on this site: https://www.speedtest.net/
3. Check your YouTube TV account:
Make sure that the account with which you have signed in have the access to watch YouTube TV. To check go to https://tv.youtube.com/welcome to see your account details. If you have signed in with another account, log out of that account and sign in with your YouTube TV account which has access to watch YouTube TV.
4. Update YouTube TV App:
Using outdated applications creates compatibility issues and creates glitches in the working of YouTube TV. Sometimes updating the app fixes the working problem. To update the YouTube TV app just follow these steps:
- Press the “Home” button from your Roku remote.
- Go to the directory of your applications.
- Now Go to YouTube TV application and press and hold the Enter key until a sub-menu appears.
- Once the sub-menu pops up, click on Update apps.
- Now click on Select All.
- Now click Update all and wait for your TV to update your applications. After all the applications are updated, restart your TV and try launching YouTube TV again. Check if the issue is resolved.
If still your issue not resolved, then call YouTube TV Customer Support by dialing their helpline number 844-545-3222.