Let discuss how to install YouTube TV on your Smart Samsung TV and how to fix the problem of YouTube TV Not Working On Samsung Smart TV. In this post, we briefly explain how you can easily watch YouTube TV on your smart Samsung TV and how to deal with problems when you unable to stream YouTube tv application on your smart tv.
How To Watch YouTube TV On Smart Samsung TV 2020
Are you ready to stream YouTube TV on your smart Samsung TV? If yes, then we will guide you to get YouTube TV on your Samsung tv. It is very easy, you just have to download the app on your Samsung smart tv. Apart from that, you can also stream YouTube TV on other smart TV, s including LG, and Android TV. Here are the steps which you have to follow:
- Firstly, you need to Sign Up for YouTube TV. If you have not a YouTube TV account.
- Now press the home button from your Samsung Tv remote control.
- Go to the Apps button to see a list of recommended apps.
- Now find the YouTube TV app from the listed apps.
- Now save the app on your home screen for easy and future use also.
- Now open the YouTube TV app on your Tv.
- No sign in your YouTube TV account by selecting the Sign-In icon.
- Go to the site youtube.com/activate and enter the activation code that prompted on your screen.
- Click on the Allow button to accept YouTube’s terms and conditions.
- After complete the Sign-in process, you will see the confirmation message on your screen.
- Now enjoy your YouTube TV services on the big screen.
Note: Make sure you have installed the latest version of firmware for your TV.
Troubleshooting Guide To Fix YouTube TV Not Working On Smart Samsung TV Issue
Anyhow, you face any streaming issue while watching videos on Samsung Smart Tv device, then follow the listed below troubleshooting steps to get rid out of this problem. The troubleshooting steps are also the same for the other issues related to Samsung Smart Tv :
- YOUTUBE IS NOT WORKING ON MY SMART TV 2020
- YOUTUBE NOT LOADING ON SAMSUNG SMART TV
- YOUTUBE TV APP NOT WORKING ON SAMSUNG TV
- YOUTUBE TV NOT OPENING ON SAMSUNG SMART TV
- YOUTUBE TV NOT WORKING ON SAMSUNG SMART TV
- YOUTUBE TV NOT WORKING ON SAMSUNG TV
- YOUTUBE TV NOT WORKING ON SMART TV
- YOUTUBE TV ON SAMSUNG SMART TV
Restart Your Device
If you are facing streaming issues with YouTube Tv while watching videos on your Samsung Smart TV then restart your Samsung smart tv device. Hold the power button to power off the device and wait for at least 30seconds. Again restart the device by pressing the power button.
Reinstall The App:
Uninstall the YouTube TV app from your device and gain re-install it. Sometimes by reinstalling the app erases all the culprit data which creates streaming issues and other problems which prevent the app to launch in your Samsung TV device.
Check For Updates For Both Device And App
If you face streaming issues, then check for updates. Check updates for your system device and app. Sometimes you are continuously using the old version which is not compatible with your system or app and creates buffering issues. To manually check for both system and app updates, if any, a new update is available, then updated to the latest version.
Update YouTube TV App in Samsung Smart TV Device
- Press the Smart hub key and navigate to Featured. Here you can navigate to the directory of your applications.
- Go to YouTube TV application and press and hold the Enter key until a sub-menu appears.
- Once the sub-menu pops up, click on Update apps.
- Updating the YouTube TV App on Samsung TV
- Now click on Select All.
- Now click Update all and wait for your TV to update your applications. After all the applications are updated, restart your TV and try launching YouTube TV again. Check if the issue is resolved.
Check Your Network Connection:
Initially check that your Samsung Smart Tv device is connected to the internet. Also, ensure that you have optimized internet speed to watch videos on your Samsung Smart Tv device. To watch high definition videos on your Smart Tv the internet speed should be at least 10mbps. To check the speed of your internet, go to the website https://www.speedtest.net/.
Check Your Local Permission:
Also, check for your local permissions. The area in which you are trying to access YouTube Tv is available or not. To check the availability of YouTube Tv in your area, please go to the website https://tv.youtube.com/welcome/.
After doing all the troubleshooting still, you are unable to launch a YouTube TV app on your Samsung Smart Tv device or you are facing streaming issues with YouTube TV app on your TV then contact YouTube TV Customer Service. The YouTube TV experts will guide you properly and help you in fixing your problem.